Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Cute Temples and Empathizing with Snakes!

Hello friends and family! 
 
I'm sorry it will be an incredibly short post today...
 
We went to the temple this morning. The Edmonton temple is so cute! It's such an incredible spiritual boost no matter what temple you enter. :) 
 
 
 
Halloween was a blast! Hope everyone got lots of candy! We had a little post Halloween party at FHE (Family Home Evening) last night.  Multiple investigators and less active members attended so I say it was a success! 
 
 
Nothing else too exciting happened this week.  I love being here on a mission though.  I have never ever been able to feel so much Christ-like love for so many people!  I find that I just want to be the best for everyone and my ability to empathize has been multiplying like crazy! 
 
Sorry it's so short! Have a great week! 
 
Love you all, always! 
 
Sister Baker 

No comments:

Post a Comment