Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Snow Exchanges!

Hello friends and family,

I am going to apologize in advance for how lame this email is going to be!


I got to go on a bunch of exchanges this week! On Thursday, after district meeting, I went on an exchange with Sister Morris. On Friday it snowed so bad that we were all told to park our cars and find other things to do! By the time we could drive again, the roads between Camrose and Wainwright were too bad to risk it, so we had a 48 hour exchange instead of a 24 hour exchange! It was a blast! We entertained ourselves by making meatballs with cornflakes and playing the rice maker like an instrument. Then we exchanged back on Saturday.











On Sunday night, I got to go on an exchange with Sister Gambler, who I trained from November to February! Man, it was a blast being with her again! She is such an incredible missionary and woman and I love her so much! It was like we had never left each other! Except we've both grown spiritually so so much!




 I think that's basically all I have for exciting things this week! I went on exchanges last Wednesday in Edmonton and got to sleep on a queen size bed. Boy, was that ever nice!



 I have been applying for schools and such lately for when I get back.  It's a pretty stressful period of my mission right now, but I know that God will help me through absolutely everything I need Him too!

In a beautiful talk given by Pres. Thomas S. Monson in 2008, he ends with these sweet words. I could think of nothing better to end this week's email with.

"My dear brothers and sisters, I love you, and I pray for you. Please pray for me. And together we will reap the blessings our Heavenly Father has in store for each one of us. This is my prayer, my plea as I add my testimony. This work is true. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen."

I pray for each of you daily. Please pray for me, especially in this stressful period of my service.
I love you so much.

Love from the west,

Sister Baker ❤️🍁❄️

No comments:

Post a Comment