Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Short Notice For Home

Hello Friends and Family!

Wow! What a crazy pday! It's taken me so long to email because Sister Rogers just got sent home so we had to rush to pack all of her things up! It was crazy short notice but she will receive the medical
attention she needs back home! She's taught me a lot these past few months and it's really brought our apartment closer as we've all served together. :) She is so loved and will be so missed!

 
 
This week has been a lot of craziness. We've been constantly switching off to get everything done. I've had the chance to work with some youth as I've helped in the Londonderry ward.  It was really neat to see the youth formulating personal mission plans for 2016.  I hope that you all have goals to invite those around you to come unto Christ somehow.

I'm not going to be able to write much else so I'll keep it short!

The Mandarin Elder's investigator, Bai Quan was baptized on Saturday. It was such a sweet experience and we all love her so much. It's been so neat to see her progress and grow over the months!



I love and appreciate all of your emails and letters so much! Have a wonderful week!

Watch the videos "Good Things to Share" and "He Lives."  They're great!


GOOD THINGS TO SHARE
 
HE LIVES -Testimonies

HE LIVES - Easter Celebration


 Love from Sister Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment