Thursday, December 29, 2016

Doorbell Ditches and Stolen iPad

Hello friends and family!

Thank you so much for all of your love every week!

 I had an awesome Christmas this weekend! We went carolling with the Wapiti Ward Elders and the Tagalog (Filipino) Elders on Christmas Eve. We had a blast delivering goodies and singing. :) We also saw some widows and had a delicious dinner! After dinner we did some doorbell ditches (ring the doorbell and run!) with treats! That was fun service! We read the Christmas Eve Story in 3 Nephi, chapter 1 that night too! :) Also, I finished the 4 gospels in the New Testament before Christmas so that's awesome!







Christmas Day we opened gifts, read Luke 2, and went to church. Oh! ...and we skyped home and we got to serve a lunch for homeless people at a bar. It was a super fun time!
Recognize these guys from home!?!

 Earlier last week we had exchanges in Ft. St. John! It was a blast! I got to go there with Sister Young. we had an awesome time! Anyway, I don't have all that much time. But yeah, I need to go! So I'll email you next year!






 Love you all so much!

Sister Baker

So...My ipad keeps getting stolen at meetings -.- haha!







No comments:

Post a Comment